Working at J+S
Within a flexitime system, we operate a 37-hour working week.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Company Pension (employees pay 2.4% min, company pays 7%)
- PHI (pension members only)
- Full sick pay for employees after 6 months service.
- Life assurance cover (2x for non-pension members, 4x for pension members)
- A subsidised canteen (Barnstaple only)
- Free off-road parking
- 33 days including Public and Bank Holidays (Barnstaple)
- 34 days including Public and Bank Holidays (Aberdeen)
- Free sports and social club membership (with subsidised activities)
Please contact J+S if you are interested in any of the following positions:
Senior Engineer - Oil & Gas (Barnstaple Based)
They will work closely with our Aberdeen personnel to specify and implement work packages for field development and through-life support campaigns that will be delivered from Barnstaple.
Key Account Engineer - Oil & Gas (Aberdeen Based)
The Account Engineer works closely with our major clients to specify and implement work packages for field development and through-life support campaigns. The Account Engineer has a solid technical background in subsea control systems.
Senior Systems Engineer (Barnstaple Based)
To design, develop, qualify and support the systems design aspects of a variety of electro-mechanical systems built by J + S Limited, acting as Technical Manager and/or Systems Design Authority where necessary.
In Service Support Engineer (Barnstaple Based)
The In Service Support Engineer provides support to engineering teams on a variety of Defence, equipments or products relating to our Sonar business.